Java EE Backend Developer
Monster Code Corporation, an innovative software development company located in the San Francisco Bay Area, California and Budapest, Hungary. Monster Code has a diverse team of design professionals, software engineers, web developers and data analysts, across California and Europe bringing high tech innovations and culture together. Leveraging a network of talented professionals. We specialize in 3 things: Software development (monster code), Development Off Shoring (monster talent) and Start Up Incubation (monster idea).
We are looking for someone who has both outstanding coding skills and a good understanding of how to create a great user experience.
- Coding: Java Enterprise Edition
- Collaborate: Work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, and designers to build scalable solutions to improve the user experience
- Test: Adopt Test Driven Methodology to ensure the software you deliver is of the highest quality.
- Launch: Act as a key member of the product launch team.
- Well-founded Java knowledge, including newer language versions (from Java 6 upwards)
- Extensive knowledge and practice in writing JEE (Java Enterprise Edition) applications. It is also beneficial to know the newer JEE versions
- JPA (Java Persistence API) knowledge and experience
- Ability to facilitate discussions among other developers to exchange ideas and introduce modern technologies
- Effective communication, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Agile development methodology and Test Driven Development methodology
- Experience in writing and using EJB (Enterprise Java Beans)
- REST service and Jersey framework
- Development technologies, knowledge and use of Maven and GIT
- WebLogic server knowledge
- Programming Oracle Database Manager (SQL, PL-SQL)
- Drools rule engine knowledge
To apply, please send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org