Monster Code Corporation, an innovative software development company located in the San Francisco Bay Area, California and Budapest, Hungary. Monster Code has a diverse team of design professionals, software engineers, web developers and data analysts, across California and Europe bringing high tech innovations and culture together. Leveraging a network of talented professionals. We specialize in 3 things: Software development (monster code), Development Off Shoring (monster talent) and Start Up Incubation (monster idea).
We are looking for someone who has both outstanding coding skills and a good understanding of how to create a great user experience.
- Collaborate - Work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, and other designers to build scalable solutions to improve the user experience
- Test: Adopt Test Driven Methodology to ensure the software you deliver is of the highest quality.
- Launch: Act as a key member of the product launch team and work closely to DevOps to resolve operational issues
- 5+ years of overall experience in the design and development of web based applications
- 2 to 3 years of hand-on development experience in Back-end development using Node.js
- Strong experience in working with relational databases with MSSQL, MYSQL, Oracle or similar
- Strong experience in developing RESTful APIs using Node.js
- Extensive working experience in implementing and supporting Node.js applications in production
- Working knowledge of NoSQL database like DocumentDB, MongoDB or similar with Node.js
- Experience in web optimization
- Strong working knowledge of implementing application cache using Redis
- Experience with software version control systems such as Git and SVN
- Ability to analyze and solve complex design and coding problems
- Experience in GitLab, Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience in Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Knowledge of Cloud such as Azure or AWS
- Linux experience
To apply, please send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org