Monster Code Corporation, an innovative software development company located in the San Francisco Bay Area, California and Budapest, Hungary. Monster Code has a diverse team of design professionals, software engineers, web developers and data analysts, across California and Europe bringing high tech innovations and culture together. Leveraging a network of talented professionals. We specialize in 3 things: Software development (monster code), Development Off Shoring (monster talent) and Start Up Incubation (monster idea).
You will translate UI/UX wireframes to working user interfaces. Responsible for building all the user-facing web pages and product features for your team. Liable for the process of building functional prototypes, and creating constantly evolving products. You will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the business and increase your knowledge of newer technologies, conversion testing, usability and end-to-end user interaction design.
- Work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, and other designers to build scalable solutions to improve the user experience
- Adopt Test Driven Methodology to ensure the software you deliver is of the highest quality.
- Act as a key member of the product launch team and work closely with DevOps to resolve operational issues
- A demonstrated track record of building and launching successful products that provide customer interaction to a large audience (i.e. high traffic websites)
- Fluent knowledge of browser differences and the ability to deliver seamless responsive experiences
- Ability to design and develop using appropriate software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability
- Deliver work products that meet specifications, are free of defects, and have optimal performance
- Good language skills in Hungarian and English
To apply, please send us your CV: email@example.com