Monster Code Corporation, an innovative software development company located in the San Francisco Bay Area, California and Budapest, Hungary. Monster Code has a diverse team of design professionals, software engineers, web developers and data analysts, across California and Europe bringing high tech innovations and culture together. Leveraging a network of talented professionals. We specialize in 3 things: Software development (monster code), Development Off Shoring (monster talent) and Start Up Incubation (monster idea).
We are looking for someone who has both outstanding coding skills and a good understanding of how to create a great user experience.
- Collaborate - Work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, and other designers to build scalable solutions to improve the user experience
- Test: Adopt Test Driven Methodology to ensure the software you deliver is of the highest quality.
- Launch: Act as a key member of the product launch team and work closely to DevOps to resolve operational issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Interaction Design related field or equivalent experience
- A demonstrated track record of building and launching successful products that provide customer interaction to a large audience (i.e. high traffic websites)
- Fluent knowledge of browser differences and the ability to deliver seamless responsive experiences
- Ability to take Product Design artifacts (e.g. Photoshop documents) and convert them to the necessary web assets
- Ability to design and develop using appropriate software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability
- Deliver work products that meet specifications, are free of defects, and have optimal performance
- Ability to facilitate discussions among other developers to exchange ideas and introduce new technologies
- Good communication, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Agile development methodology and Test Driven Development methodology
To apply, please send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org