Web developer (JS)
Monster Code Corporation, an innovative software development company located in the San Francisco Bay Area, California and Budapest, Hungary. Monster Code has a diverse team of design professionals, software engineers, web developers and data analysts, across California and Europe bringing high tech innovations and culture together. Leveraging a network of talented professionals. We specialize in 3 things: Software development (monster code), Development Off Shoring (monster talent) and Start Up Incubation (monster idea).
E-Store is an eCommerce platform for selling products and services to its customers and partners.
It is a one stop place for the consumers to create, view and manage various transactions such as purchase SW, HW and Cloud based services as well as track orders, subscribe memberships in various programs, renew support, manage cloud subscriptions and so on.
These are modern, intuitive and mobile-friendly/responsive web applications, designed to run on Oracle DB and utilize many cutting-edge technologies to interact with our various systems like E-Business Suite, Oracle Fusion and others.
We are seeking bright individuals with proven track records to drive the development of our eCommerce platform.
We want leaders who would design our next releases adopting the best software engineering practices and technology and who would also assist in the design, development of different modules through the project lifecycle using cutting-edge technologies.
The position will require the developer to have a thorough understanding of the development lifecycle, including software design and development of web applications.
We are looking for a Software Web Developer to assist in the development of our applications. In this role, you will:
- Apply your knowledge to perform software Web development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications and databases according to provided design specifications.
- Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
- Build a web UI with a focus on client-side development including responsive web design.
- The developer will work closely with database development team and business owners to modernize an existing application and create new modules.
- 2+ years of enterprise software development experience
- Experience with application and query performance issues and tuning
- Strong database, SQL skills to create, modify, debug, test, and document tables, packages, procedures, functions, and database triggers
- Familiar with using version control systems such as RCS, CVS or SVN
- Good understanding of RDBMS data models and/or experience in application designing is advantage
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills necessary
- Ability to effectively share technical information, contribute towards design and development
- Self-starter and motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced Rapid Application Development environment
- Strong communication skills, thorough understanding of product development
- Adapt to new technologies
To apply, please send us your CV: email@example.com