Web developer (JS)
Monster Code Corporation, an innovative software development company located in the San Francisco Bay Area, California and Budapest, Hungary. Monster Code has a diverse team of design professionals, software engineers, web developers and data analysts, across California and Europe bringing high tech innovations and culture together. Leveraging a network of talented professionals. We specialize in 3 things: Software development (monster code), Development Off Shoring (monster talent) and Start Up Incubation (monster idea).
You will be liable for creating, and managing various transactions such as purchase SW, HW, and Cloud based services as well as track orders, subscribe memberships in various programs, renew support, and manage cloud subscriptions.
Our E-Store is an eCommerce platform for selling products and services to its customers and partners. These are modern, intuitive and mobile-friendly/responsive web applications, designed to run on Oracle DB and utilize many cutting-edge technologies to interact with our various systems like E-Business Suite, Oracle Fusion, and others.
- We are seeking bright individuals with proven track records to drive the development of our eCommerce platform
- Design our next releases adopting the best software engineering practices and technology and also assist in the design, development of different modules through the project lifecycle using cutting-edge technologies
- Build a web UI with a focus on client-side development including responsive web design
- The developer will work closely with database development team and business owners to modernize an existing application and create new modules
- Experience with application and query performance issues and tuning
- Strong database, SQL skills to create, modify, debug, test, and document tables, packages, procedures, functions, and database triggers
- Good understanding of RDBMS data models and/or experience in application designing is an advantage
- Good language skills in Hungarian and English
To apply, please send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org